Hi y'all...Just wanted to let you know I am going to make our blog private so if any of you would like to be added to the readers list just send me an email. I'm going to make it private in the next few days but thought I would give y'all a heads up.
Cheers!
Brianne

5 comments:
Hey there you three. I was excited to find you off of Rex and Leannes blog. Looks like your all doing great and check us out at www.neznewz.blogspot.com. I would love to be added to your email somehow. Keep in touch.
Byron, Jane and Sally
I want to still read up!
Please add us to your list-- thanks!
I don't want to be left out, but I know that you don't have my email. I'll figure out a way to get it to you. I like to check in on you from time to time.
hey brianne that would be great if you added us also. thanks
Post a Comment